At home date nights have become a necessity and with Valentine’s Day quickly approaching, it’s important to finalize the menu for a romantic dinner at home.
This year, try a new recipe using CBD! This delicious way to enjoy CBD not only enhances the food you eat, but can also be a great starting point for a relaxing evening after dinner. Incorporating CBD into your meals may also help reduce inflammation, boost mood, and aid sleep.
Cooking with CBD requires no extra work thanks to beeZbee CBD Extra Virgin Olive Oil. This full-spectrum oil contains 250mg of CBD (about 5mg per teaspoon) and is perfect for a variety of recipes. It can even be used as a substitute for butter. Use it alone or with other cooking oils to find the best mix for your cooking needs.
The best part is that you can get the beeZbee CBD Extra Virgin Olive Oil for free when you make a qualifying purchase in store or online through Valentine’s Day! Learn more.
Find a variety of delicious recipes below that use extra virgin olive oil as a key ingredient. You can enjoy one recipe from this list or mix and match them into a multi-course meal to produce stronger effects. Always follow serving recommendations.
CRISP ROSEMARY AND OLIVE OIL FLATBREAD | 3 servings
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 tbsp chopped rosemary, plus 2 sprigs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup beeZbee Extra Virgin Olive Oil plus extra for brushing
- Preheat the oven to 450°.
- Stir together the flour, chopped rosemary, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Make a well in the center, then add the water and oil and gradually stir into the flour with a wooden spoon until a dough forms.
- Knead gently on a work surface 4 or 5 times.
- Divide the dough into 3 pieces, cover 2 of them with plastic wrap and roll out the other on a sheet of baking paper into a 25cm round (the shape should be rustic, the dough thin).
- Lightly brush the top with additional oil and scatter small clusters of rosemary on top, pressing in slightly. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake on a preheated oven tray until pale golden and browned in spots – about 8 - 10 minutes. Transfer to a wirerack to cool, then repeat.
- Flatbreads can be made 2 days ahead. Once cooled completely, keep in an airtight container at room temperature.
SPAGHETTI WITH GARLIC | 4 - 6 Servings
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup beeZbee Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, (optional)
- Bring a large pot of cold water to a boil over high heat, then salt it generously. Add spaghetti and cook. Stir occasionally until al dente, approximately 8 minutes.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, combine the garlic, olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt and the red pepper flakes in a large skillet and warm over low heat until the garlic softens and turns golden.
- Drain the spaghetti in the sink. Reserve a 1/4 cup of the cooking water.
- Add the spaghetti and water to the garlic mixture. Mix well.
- Serve topped with grated cheese, if desired.
OLIVE OIL CAKE | ~ 10 Servings.
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (3/4 cup Traditional Extra Virgin Olive Oil + 1/2 cup beeZbee Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
For the glaze:
- 1/3 cup peach white balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Sliced peaches for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Mix olive oils together and grease a 9-inch cake pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, olive oil and milk until well combined.
- In a second large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients: sugar through salt until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and whisk until just combined.
- Pour into a greased cake pan and bake for 1 hour til the top is golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack. Run a knife around the edge of the pan and invert to remove cake.
To make the glaze & serve:
- In a liquid measuring cup, whisk together peach white balsamic vinegar with powdered sugar until smooth and syrupy.
- Drizzle in the thin lines over the top of the cake. Scatter sliced peaches over the cake. Slice in wedges and serve.
Visit us at shopcbdkratom.com and receive free shipping on orders of $35.